Insurance Reinstatement Project Ivanhoe
Dymond Homes delivered this insurance reinstatement project in Ivanhoe, Victoria to not only bring it back to life, but make it even better than it previously was.
- Client: Family Home
- Project Type: Rebuild and Renovation after Fire Damage
About this Project
This family home in Ivanhoe, Victoria unfortunately had a fire in the roof space on Christmas Eve.
The Californian Bungalow is a double brick house which had significant damage throughout the kitchen, bathroom, dining and living areas.
We were able to not only repair the fire damage of the house, but make it more functional in the process.
The insurance reinstatement project included:
- Reframing the roof and roof tiles
- Rewiring the whole house
- Installing new plaster across the double brick house
- Installing a new custom made kitchen
- Installing a new bathroom
- Installing a new laundry
- Laying new flooring throughout
- Sourcing and installing new door frames and doors to match the style of the Californian Bungalow
- Removing internal walls to enlarge the family room, dining room and kitchen
The internal walls were removed in consultation with the owner to create more light and space in the main living areas.
This family home has now been brought back to its former glory, with more functionality and modern fittings that still keep with the era and style of the Californian Bungalow.
Our Latest Projects
Melbourne Custom Home Builders
Nunawading New Home Build ProjectDymond Homes were the project managers for this family's new home...
Narre Warren Kitchen Renovation ProjectDymond Homes delivered this one of a kind kitchen...
Clifton Hill Home Renovation ProjectDymond Homes delivered this internal and external renovation...